Renaissance School envisions a community that embraces timeless values, awakens the human spirit and ignites a lifelong love of learning.
Renaissance School inspires individuals to express their unique potential with purpose, passion and vision.
Renaissance School nurtures curious, creative, and gifted thinkers. At Renaissance School, we believe that all children carry within themselves unique gifts. With these gifts, each child, in a very real sense, creates the adult that is to be. We feel honored to guide children in their natural creative process of education; to help them bring forth their gifts, and realize the unlimited potential that is all their own.
Renaissance School Recommended
for 5-year Re-Accreditation
The Renaissance School has been recommended for 5-year re-accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), a division of AdvancED. Renaissance School received the following commendations from the Quality Assurance Review Team:
- Exemplary leadership by Mrs. Leitch, Head of School, who founded the school and provides unwavering support in all areas of school operations.
- Commitment to Montessori principles and establishment of a vision and purpose that provides the foundation for the school’s success.
- Effective utilization of available resources to enhance the learning process.
- Organized, functional, and well-maintained classrooms that are conducive to student learning.
- Parenting classes offered on an ongoing basis in support of the Montessori philosophy and to enhance the role of the parent in the educational process of the child.
Redirecting Children’s Behavior
Call or e-mail for the next available course dates.
“Redirecting Children’s Behavior” is a powerful course designed to help form cohesive high-functioning family units. Through this parenting course, families are given the practical tools they need to redirect children’s behavior.
“Redirecting Children’s Behavior” is a dynamic course with the goal of teacher and student empowerment. This course addresses behavior management issues and teaches techniques for educators that aid in creating cooperative classrooms and assist in classroom management.
Five weekly classes are held for a total of 15 hours of instruction.
Brochure and form coming soon.